Date & Time: November 2021, 15:30 – 16:30 Uhr MEZ (8:30 – 9:30 CST)
This event belongs to the Transatlantic Webinar Series: Leading through Crises organised by GACC Midwest. The aim of the event is to learn about the future of partnerships within the biopharma and MedTech industries and how they can lead to drastic changes in healthcare worldwide.
The event format will be a moderated panel discussion with industry experts and will include an interactive Q&A session with the audience. The experts will address topics such as:
- How can cross-border collaboration accelerate the average market launch time for new drugs and other medical technologies?
- How can organizations best overcome intercultural and logistical differences that may complicate cross-border collaborations?
- What policies can best incentivize private sector innovation while also ensuring affordability and global access to lifesaving medications and treatments?
- What regulatory burdens can policymakers tackle to ease cross-border collaboration?
- What are best practices for industry start-ups for sourcing funding and running clinical trials in multiple countries using primarily virtual tools?